Looking for a perfect wig can be a difficult task for you especially when you have no experience of choosing one. Many women struggle to find a wig that not only looks good on them but also it must fulfill their needs as well.
You need to consider different elements when choosing a wig such as, the cap size, your hair color and hair type.
A wig’s cap size is an important element of a comfortable wig, that is, it fits your head perfectly. A cap is the inner layer that forms the base of a wig. To this base or the cap structure, the hair strands are attached. The cap also protects the scalp from getting inflamed or irritated. The perfect cap size of a wig also gives a natural look.
Before choosing any cap style that looks natural on you, you need to check the cap size that fits your scalp.
To find a wig that looks totally natural, you must be careful about the size. Choose a cap that is small for your head, then it will make you feel uncomfortable. If it is big then it will not stay fixed and makes it obvious that you are wearing a wig.
There are a few things that must be taken into account before you choose any cap styles or types such as your scalp sensitivity, your affordability and your needs. Some cap styles are:
- Lace front wigs are easy to maintain and good especially for women who like to have a delicate-look and protective style. The hair strands are tied to the lace front, giving a fragile look. This style is not ideal for people who have a very active and social life to lead.
- U part wig human hair gives you a more natural look. It offers more versatility as it can be styled differently by using hot tools.
- Body wave wig consists of a natural and soft looking wave. These are loose curls with a pattern of waves to it.
- Hand-tied wig also gives the most natural looking finish. Every strand of hair is tied to the cap so that it can be styled in any direction. Hair-tied wigs are the most comfortable wigs and are ideal for people with complete hair loss or for women with sensitive hair scalp.
- Black hair wigs come in different styles especially for black women such as kinky straight wig,kinky curly wig, deep wave wig and water body wave wig. These wigs have a lot of volume and blend well with the natural hair.
Human and Synthetic wigs
When looking for a perfect wig, you can choose between a human or synthetic wig. Both human and synthetic types have their pros and cons.
Human wigs are more expensive but give a more natural look with the ability to experiment different hairstyles. It is safe to use different styling tools on them.
Synthetic wigs are rather cheap and tend to be less natural looking. The styling tools are not recommended to be used on synthetic wigs because heat can damage the hair strands.