Disclosure: Howdy everyone I wanted to inform you that this post has been sponsored by Verizon. However, the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guideline.
That’s it!! I’m so over paying high cellphone bills for the Mister. & Me. When I tell you, my bill has become higher and higher since the day we signed up, trust me it has. Now I’m looking for ways to cut my bill and save money while doing so.
“Seniors Raise Your Hand If You Want to Save On Your Cellphone Bill”!
Seniors do you know there are so many ways to save money on your cellphone plan? Below I have listed 5 ways to help you save on your smartphone plan.
- You can always check to see if your carrier has a great family plan. Many carries offer multiple lines for a better price deal that’s much better than their standard single line.
- Always check for discounts. Many carriers offer discounts if you are an employee of a company that uses their service and some offer separate discounts for seniors!
- Don’t add on too many extra services, everyone doesn’t need all those add-ons. You want to stay within your budget.
- Shake things up! Switch to another carrier like Verizon, right now they have a great cellphone plan for seniors called the #Verizon55Plus plan.
How much does the Get Go Unlimited plan for 55+ cost?
The cost of the Go Unlimited plan for 55+ varies depending on the number of phones on your account. Here’s how it compares in price to Go Unlimited:
|Number of Phones
||Go Unlimited plan for 55+
|1 phone||$60 monthly access||$75 monthly access|
|2 phones||$80 monthly access||$130 monthly access|
With the Go Unlimited plan for 55+, you can get all the benefits of Go Unlimited at a discounted rate, including unlimited talk, text and data per Verizon.
- Unlimited 4G LTE Data
- Unlimited Talk & Text
- DVD-Quality Streaming
- Unlimited Mobile Hotspot (600 Kbps)
- Verizon Up Rewards
- Mexico & Canada Included
5. Check out mobilephone application that can help you save and always check your carrier to see if they offer a discount for signing up for auto pay.
Well there you have it Seniors, a few simple tips to help you save on your smartphone bill! Don’t forget the #Verizon55Plus plan is for a limited time only, check eligibility here.
Disclosure: Howdy everyone I wanted to inform you that this post has been sponsored by Verizon. However the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guideline.