I have to admit I’m not a huge lover of cakes that involve alcohol. Simply because I’ve never had one that tasted good. They were mostly soaked in some alcohol and that was all I could taste. I also found that the alcohol made the cake soggy. For those of you who feel the same way I do about rum cakes and for those who love them, I have an amazing brand of rum cake to show you. ISLAND TREASURES GOURMET Rum cakes are amazing. There is bound to be a flavor your willing to try. My family really enjoyed these cakes, we liked the vanilla the best. I’m pretty sure Island Treasure Cakes have changed my mind about rum cakes. I will be having some again! They come in several flavors
- Vanilla – just the right balance of snooping around you get this time selling flavor it’s mellow delicious flavor.
- Cinnamon Pecan Streusel – the biggest squirrel of sweet net Easter so made this a favorite for a coffee and an anytime treat
- Coconut – sweet coconut flakes to route and coconut rum make everybody a tropical taste sensation
- Chocolate – a smooth rich and creamy dark chocolate rum cake enjoyed with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Banana – bursting with the sweet taste of bananas taste like a trip to the tropics
- Raspberry – the moist sweet rum cake has a fresh berry flavor delicate and delightful
These highest quality Gourmet Rum Cakes are Perfect for those wantingto serve or gift an exceptional, unique and memorable sweet. Enjoyed by all ages as the spiritsare added before baking leaving a smooth, moist, full flavor and wonderful aromareminiscent of an island vacation, and gatherings with family and friends.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.