Testosterone is a hormone that is found in both males and females, although the level of the hormone in women is far lower than in men. This hormone is mainly produced in the testicles in men while in women production takes place in the adrenal glands and ovaries. When you are going through adolescence and early adulthood, your testosterone levels will naturally increase quite dramatically. However, once you hit the age of around 30, the levels of this hormone start to drop. This can have a damaging effect on your productivity levels both in day to day life and at work.
Whether you are a freelancer operating from a storage unit in Austin or whether you work for a high profile corporation, the ability to focus will have a big impact on your career. However, if your hormone levels have depleted, this is something that you may struggle with through no fault of your own.
How does testosterone affect your body?
While you have probably heard of this hormone, are you familiar with the important role that it plays? Well, there are many different roles and functions that are aided by this hormone. Some of the key areas that it impacts upon include:
- Your sex drive
- The development of public and facial hair
- Bone density levels
- Muscle mass
- Cognitive performance and memory
- Deepening of the voice
- Overall mood
- Increasing productivity
As such, testosterone plays a very important part in your development and health in a wide variety of ways.
What can testosterone boosters do in terms of productivity?
As mentioned above, once you hit 30 your testosterone levels will start to decline. This, of course, will have an impact on the areas of health that the hormone has a positive effect on. This, in turn, means that your health will suffer more and you will be less likely to focus at work. In addition, you may end up taking more sick time off work.
As a result, many people turn to testosterone boosters as a way of aiding good health. Some of the benefits of boosting your testosterone levels include:
- Improve heart and blood health: This hormone aids the production of red blood cells via the bone marrow. This, in turn, helps you to maintain better heart health and improved oxygen circulation to the muscles and organs.
- Improved muscle mass and lower fat levels: With a boost in testosterone levels, you can benefit from improved muscle mass and lower fat levels. Studies have shown that testosterone is able to encourage leaner body mass and boost the strength and size of the muscles.
- Bone strength: One of the things that testosterone can help is the density and strength of the bones. By boosting these hormone levels, you can benefit from improved bone strength, which then leads to improved support for muscles and organs.
- Cognitive and memory improvement: A boost in the level of testosterone in your body can also help with cognitive performance and memory. Links have been made between this hormone and the ability to think and focus more clearly. In addition, it can help with memory function.
The fact that testosterone can have such a positive impact on health means that it can prove invaluable when it comes to being more productive in life and at work. You are less likely to fall ill or take time off, which has become a big problem in many companies according to past reports on Fox new live streaming. In addition, your memory and mental functioning will be heightened, which means that you can focus far more on the tasks at hand.