Your brain is the most important organ that you have, and it’s crucial to exercise your mind the same way you exercise your body. Over time and with advancing age, our cognitive functioning can worsen. Memory, concentration, and cognitive sharpness can all take a nose-dive.
There’s a significant difference between the normal memory loss that comes with age, and the kind of cognitive deficits that may signify Alzheimer’s disease. Unusual memory loss can also be the result of head trauma, brain surgery, limited oxygen to the brain, or a brain infection. If you feel the memory loss that you’re experiencing is too serious to be normal, see your doctor.
For typical memory loss and decrease in cognitive functioning, one excellent option is to take a memory supplement. Avoid brain supplements with chemicals as main ingredients. They contain unfamiliar ingredients that may not be healthy. Avoid supplements that use stimulants, because they can be addictive.
When you look for a supplement to improve your mental agility, you should select something that uses all-natural ingredients, like Provasil. Natural substances are much healthier for your system.
How does Provasil work?
Before you make your Provasil order, you may want some information about how the supplement works. Provasil is a neuro-enhancing medication which improves your cognitive health, memory, attention span, energy level, and motivation.
One of the aims of this supplement is to increase the production of key neurotransmitters like acetylcholine in the body. Research has shown that acetylcholine is important for memory and learning processes. An increase in amount does improve cognitive performance. With Alzheimer’s disease, it’s the acetylcholine in the brain that has been destroyed.
What are the basic ingredients used in Provasil?
- Bacopa Monnieri is an herbal extract from the Ayurvedic tradition. Studies have concluded that it’s an effective treatment for cognitive decline in elderly people. It also works as a mental enhancer for people of all ages.
- Vitamin C: This is a water-soluble vitamin which exists naturally in citrus fruits. Our bodies require it for health and immune functioning. A study done by Hansen etal in 2014 showed that an increase in vitamin C can enhance memory.
- Phosphatidylserine: This is a substance which already exists in the human body, in tiny amounts. It enhances memory, attention span, and mental performance. It is one part of the membrane of the cell.
- Resveratrol: This substance is the reason scientists recommend that we drink a glass of red wine every night. You can find it in grapes, red wine, peanuts, mulberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Resveratrol is rich in anti-oxidants, and also includes anti-inflammatory properties. It’s healthy for the heart, brain, and immune system.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid: DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid which is an important part of the brain’s functioning. Scientists have theorized that it is related to mental acuity and neurological processes. However, the evidence is not conclusive as of yet.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is a plant root which has been correlated with cognitive functioning and critical thinking skills. This root has been a critical ingredient in Chinese medicine since ancient times.
What positive effects does Provasil have on the brain?
These memory supplements have many positive benefits for your body and mind.
- Provasil might improve your memory.
- The supplement may improve your powers of concentration.
- It’s not made of any chemical ingredients.
- It contains only natural ingredients.
- Provasil might give you a lot more energy.
- It includes vitamins for your health.
How does Provasil protect the brain?
Provasil uses ingredients which specifically nourish the brain in terms of cognitive performance. Research shows that one main factor in preventing dementia is to use your brain by reading, engaging in critical thinking, and accessing memories.
Another way Provasil protects the brain is by initiating the production of the brain and memory enhancing neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
Risks and Concerns About Provasil
Provasil has ingredients derived from some of the best brain foods out there. All of the ingredients are natural and have no side effects associated with them. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has certified that this product is safe and side-effect free. That provides a lot of confidence, because their standards for certifying supplements are very high.
How much does Provasil cost?
One single bottle of Provasil costs $49.95. If you buy a package of three bottles, the price is $149.95. A package of five bottles of Provasil is $249.75. Customers who purchase a package of three or five bottles will receive a complimentary bottle of green tea energy booster. In addition, for purchases over $60, the shipping is included. There’s also a coupon on the manufacturer’s website for an additional 10% discount on your order.
If you’re unhappy with this product within the first 60 days of your purchase, you can get a full refund. Simply return what you have remaining in the bottle, and you’ll get 100% of your money returned to you.
The Bottom Line
Provasil is a brain-enhancement supplement that is currently very popular in the market. Customers have raved about how these supplements have improved their cognitive functioning, and their lives. Many people feel that they’ve been much more productive since they began taking the supplement. This is particularly true because the supplement gives you extra energy.
If there’s a fault in this product, it’s the fact that its availability is quite limited. The only place you can buy it is on the official website of the manufacturer. This does require some advanced planning before you run out of your current bottle. You can’t just pick it up at the drugstore.
So, should you consider Provasil as a possible brain enhancement supplement? Yes, you should. This supplement has so many advantages, and the best of all is that it contains no chemical ingredients or stimulants at all. All of these benefits are achieved with completely natural ingredients.
Naturally, don’t take our word for it completely. If you’re a smart consumer, you’ll go research this product thoroughly, including the ingredients. You should always learn everything you can about any supplement that you’re going to put into your body.