Howdy everyone, I just wanted to inform you that I was compensated by Olive Garden for this post. However, all opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines. All prize fulfillment will be provided by Sponsors.
Olive Garden has always been one of our favorite places to dine, the food is hot, fresh and very tasty. Starting today through October 4th Olive Garden is giving you some time back to savor with your family. We all know how important family time is and so do Olive Garden. That’s why Olive Garden is launching School Days, Family Nights. It’s a brand new section of OliveGarden.com packed with time-saving and budgeting tips to free up your nights for family.
Do you know according to a January 2015 Mintel study, families have less than 1.5 hours of free time during the school week to spend together and that includes the time spent eating dinner together. Believe it or not, this is happening daily to us all!
Olive Garden wants to take the guesswork out of two family meals. You and your family can visit them today so you can enjoy one of seven entrées at the restaurant and bring a second entrée to enjoy at home, all starting at just $12.99.
Buy One, Take One
Guests can choose from one of seven featured dishes served with unlimited homemade soup or Famous House Salad and breadsticks at the restaurant:
- Fettuccine Alfredo – Parmesan cream sauce with a hint of garlic, served over fettuccine.
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara – Crescent-shaped cheese ravioli topped with marinara sauce.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – Traditional meat sauce seasoned with garlic and herbs over spaghetti.
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno – Ziti pasta in a five cheese marinara sauce, baked with a layer of melted Italian cheeses.
- Smoked Mozzarella Chicken – Chicken served with red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and ziti in a creamy cheese sauce.
- Chicken Scampi – Bell peppers and red onions sautéed with chicken tenderloins in a creamy scampi sauce, served over angel hair pasta.
- Baked Parmesan Shrimp – Ziti pasta and succulent shrimp baked in a creamy Parmesan sauce, topped with toasted Parmesan breadcrumbs and fresh tomatoes.
We had an opportunity to enjoy one of these seven entrees yesterday and WOW, everything was so delicious. I was able to sit back and enjoy a good conversation with my daughter and we talked about her starting school next week.
We both ordered the Smoked Mozzarella Chicken & soup and bread.
Now for your take home entrée you can select from these tasty dishes:
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Marinara
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno
Remember , from now until October you can visit the Buy One, Take One section of OliveGarden.com for more details and to place an order online.
Howdy everyone, I just wanted to inform you that I was compensated for this post. However, all opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines. All prize fulfillment will be provided by Sponsors.