According to the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (or DSM-5), Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder. Having the condition makes you have an irrational fear of situations and places. Even so, many people think that this condition is only a fear of open space. It is an understatement because Agoraphobia can hit in indoor or outdoor areas.
Agoraphobia has unknown causes. Luckily, there are ways to suppress symptoms of the disease and leave a fear-free life. You can even do it naturally without having to go for medications. Consider these pointers:
- Accepting your ConditionAccepting your condition is the foundation of any healing. Acceptance means saying yes to reality whether things are good or bad. It is not your fault that you become anxious in certain situations. By appreciating that you have Agoraphobia, which is a curable disease, you will feel relieved to have names/ answers to everything about the condition. Resisting your reality hinders your healing process because you choose to see your situation as weird.
- CBT and ExposureCognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is a natural way to cure Agoraphobia. Nonetheless, it is a remedy that requires exposure for it to work. Exposure means facing your fears and doing the things your brain resists the most. When exposure and CBT co-occur, cure quickly follows. Practice going out and facing your fears. It is not easy, but it will lead you to a better life faster than you might expect.
- Lifestyle ChangesThere are some activities and routines you can add or subtract in your daily life to change your DNA and cure Agoraphobia. An example of these activities is mindful breathing. It helps you to reduce stress and improve mood by profoundly inhaling and exhaling natural air. Other lifestyle changes you can make is to eat healthy foods that are organic, simple, and fresh. You also ought to exercise to sleep better and thus rest well, which is essential for brain transformation.
- Energy Center Balancing MeditationMeditation is a powerful way to cure just about anything. This practice emerged in ancient India (35,000 years ago). Some practitioners discovered that lack of balancing in the body energy center can cause anxiety disorders. Meditation helps to bring back your energy balance, especially if you have experienced situations that have caused an imbalance.
- Leverage the Law of AttractionThe Law of Attraction (LOA) forms the basis of your reality. There is proof that as a living being you create your situations in life by attracting the things in your mind’s focus. Many people who have Agoraphobia keep amplifying the disease by giving attention to the fear. Learn how to use the LOA well, and you will heal yourself. There’s a ton of information on the internet that can teach everything you need to know about LOA.
The truth is that your Agoraphobia can end once and for all. Remember healing must begin inside for it to appear outside. First, change your thinking and energy condition before incorporating activities like exercise plus eating healthy.