Worried about the way you look? Don’t be! Use these wonderful tips to be more gorgeous and sustain your beauty.
Beauty and humans
It doesn’t matter if you are a man or a woman, you surely want to look presentable to the eyes of the crowd that you walk in. Most of the people have the dream to turn the heads towards them the moment they enter a specific place. They want to look good and different. It is not a bad thing to have this dream because as humans, we have been created as one of the most beautiful species on Earth.
You may have read several order comparetive analysis essay on beauty; there are so many writers who keep scribbling tips on how to look good and sustain your beauty. Yet, you are here to find something that you have never read before and I promise to keep the tips unique.
If you want to look good, externally, you have to use a few tips that can make you look different than ever before. If you use the following tips, people are surely going to notice the difference between the old you and the new you.
1) Internal beauty is as important as the external one; be kind to others and the kindness will reflect on your face: There are so many people who read faces; if you have ill thoughts, your face shows the cunningness that you have within you. On the other hand, if you have good thoughts, the same gets reflected on your face.
2) Meditate as much as you can as it detoxifies you and brings peace and calmness on your face: Meditation makes you feel good and it also makes your face glow. There are guided meditation and binaural beats that are known for their wonderful effects on your skin.
3) Drink warm water instead of chilled water: Even if you are used to drinking chilled water, it is going to harm your health in future. Drink warm water and you are going to have a wonderful skin!
4) Make sure your bowel movement is proper; if you suffer from constipation, get it checked from a good doctor: Constipation can make your skin dull. There are home remedies to get rid of constipation and you can use them to treat yourself.
It is okay to eat spicy food occasionally, but the regular intake of spicy food is going to destroy your face: Spicy food can make you get a lot of boils and acnes as it increases the heat in your body. No doubt it keeps you slim, but it can burn your face! Do not touch or pop your acnes no matter how tempted you are to do so: Most of the people have a tendency to touch their face over and over again; they keep popping their acnes. Don’t do that if you want to look beautiful. Let the boils and acnes come on their own and go.
Useful Tips for You
If you have aloe-vera plant at home, apply the fresh gel of the leaves every night before sleeping: Aloe vera plant is excellent to heal your scars. Even if you have stubborn acne marks on your cheeks, it has the power to heal them all. Use the gel of aloe vera every night before sleeping. Massage your eyes and temples with almond or coconut oil before you go off to bed: Before you apply the gel of aloe vera, take three to four drops of almond or coconut oil and massage your eyes and temples. This moisturizes your skin and fights aging.
Before your regular breakfast, eat a bowl of any fruit that you like: Except for bananas, which may make you put on a lot of weight, grab a bowl of watermelon, muskmelon or any other juicy fruit to bless yourself with a healthy and hydrated skin. Instead of applying cosmetics that contain “fruits”, eat them. Practice self-love so that you accept yourself the way you are: When you love yourself, the others start loving you too. You just have to say a few magical words to yourself to feel self-love. You are “love” and that’s what you have to remember to look good.
Do not indulge into too many chemicals for your face and body: Do not apply a lot of chemical products on your face. Chemicals can damage your skin and hamper your beauty. You can always go for natural remedies for any skin issues you face. Stay away from cosmetics whenever you can: Cosmetics are good, but not all the time. You can use a few of them to look great in front of others, but stay away from their regular use.
Make sure people see you without make-up at least once in a while: Do not use makeup on a daily basis; whenever you are at home, let your skin breathe. Stay as natural as you can so that you are not overly dependent on cosmetics or makeup products. Exercise as it helps you feel fresh and look good: Exercising regularly can change the tone of your skin and make you look gorgeous. Keep exercising. You can also practice Yoga.
Be more confident about how you look; the more confident you are, the better you look: Be more confident about your appearance. Learn about all those colors that make you look good: If you want to look beautiful, you have to find out about the colors that suit your skin tone and body. Whether light colors suit you the most or you look good in dark colors, always wear the shades that make you feel more confident about yourself.
- Before you go off to bed, clean off your entire makeup: Never sleep with your makeup on. Always use a good product to get rid of your makeup before you go off to bed. Even the lipstick can cause a lot of health issues to you! If your facial skin is too dry, dip a cotton ball in milk and clean your face at least once, every day.
- Don’t keep staring at yourself in the mirror: If you keep staring at yourself in the mirror, you keep finding flaws in your appearance. Don’t do that and lose confidence; do not look at yourself in the mirror for more than five times in a day.
- Wear clothes that make you feel good: If you want to look good, you have to wear different kinds of clothes and find out the ones that suit you the most.
A lot of people use hundreds of cosmetics and makeup products to look good; don’t do that. You have to be as natural as you can since that’s the secret to look good. When you date someone, you wear your best clothes, put on the best makeup and meet them. However, when they look at your face without makeup, they start losing their interest because they are used to looking at you all decked up for the dates. On the other hand, when you meet someone with as less makeup as possible, they fall in love with the real you.