Astrologers often hear the question “When will I get married?” and why wouldn’t they? Marriage is a sacred and beautiful ritual that celebrates the union of two and the start of a whole new life.
In Indian cultures especially, marriage is a highly traditional and religious practice that has been treated as the most sacred and holy union between two individuals. For centuries this culture has been passed on, which is why people are also worried when they think about the right time to get married.
Kundali matching and compatibility checking are the main reasons astrology can answer the “When will I get married?” question. In astrology, all signs are compatible with each other to varying degrees. Depending on this, the nakshatra system, and a few other factors, the outcome of your pursuit of marriage can be observed.
Signs and their chances of compatibility
Signs are never the only factor determining the relationship between couples. The influence of planets, houses, Doshas, Yogas, Guna, and many more also play a role. The signs are a great first determinant to gauge the general nature of the relationship.
- Aries- The signs most compatible with Aries are Gemini, Sagittarius, and Leo. The relationship with Gemini will be dynamic and energetic, with Sagittarius, it will be passionate, and with Leo, it is a match made in heaven! They are least compatible with Virgo, Capricorn, and Taurus.
- Leo: Leo natives are observed to be most compatible with Sagittarius, Aries, and Gemini since they are fierce, powerful, and love adventure. The natives are least compatible with Capricorn, Taurus, and Scorpio.
- Scorpio: The natives of this sign are highly compatible with Cancer, Capricorn, and Pisces. With cancer, Scorpio makes them feel secure, with Capricorn they bring out their dreams and aspirations, and with Pisces, they follow the ‘opposites attract’ principle. Least compatible with Libra, Leo and Gemini.
- Sagittarius: The natives are highly compatible with Leo, Aries, and Aquarius owing to their fun-loving, optimistic, and strong-willed nature. They are least compatible with Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo.
- Pisces- These natives work very well with Scorpio, Cancer, and Capricorn. Pieces are highly accommodating and creative which is why they work together. Libra, Gemini, and Sagittarius are the least compatible with the fish.
- Capricorn: They make amazing partners to Pisces, Taurus, and Virgo, because of their compassion, down-to-earth mind, and hardworking ability. They are least compatible with Aries, Sagittarius, and Leo.
- Gemini- Libra, Aquarius, and Aries make amazing partners owing to the fact that the Gemini natives love learning, are intellectuals, are fun, and will complement the other beautifully. They are least compatible with Pisces, Scorpio, and Virgo.
- Cancer- The natives find Taurus, Scorpio, or Virgo Natives to make amazing partners because of their stability, their timid yet loving nature. Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini natives are not very compatible with Cancer.
- Taurus- Taurus natives are highly compatible with themselves, Cancer, Capricorn, and Pisces natives. They have a deep need for security, luxury, and passion which is satisfied very well by these natives. Aquarius, Gemini, and Sagittarius make for the least stable partners.
- Virgo- Virgo natives pair up with Taurus, Capricorn, and Cancer to make great partners and elevate their own characteristics in harmony with the other. With Gemini, Libra, and Aries, these natural tendencies of Virgo are snubbed and not stimulated, making for a dissatisfactory relationship.
- Libra- The natives are very fair and just, but they are also light-hearted and don’t take things seriously. This is why they are most compatible with Aquarius, Gemini, and Sagittarius natives and least compatible with Pisces, Cancer, and Taurus.
- Aquarius- The natives are pro-active, innovative, and constantly seek progress, which makes them great partners to the Sagittarius, Libra, and Gemini natives and are least compatible with Virgo, Pisces, and Scorpio natives.
The zodiac sign compatibility is only one step to multiple tests to figure out the dynamics of a relationship. If you find yourself troubled with questions like “When will I get married?”, remember that the answers lie within you and can be understood through your kundali chart.