As a child growing up I can remember my parents receiving a few items from Schwan’s every so often. I can still see them to this day delivering their awesome ice–cream, veggies, meats, potpies and more to our home! It was a treat for us when we saw the Schwan’s Delivery truck pull up.
Now they not only deliver great food to your home or businesses, Schwan’s has taken their company to a new level. This great company has officially introduced their Schwan’s Cares Fundraising Network.
Schwan’s‘s Cares is an notable online fundraising resolution that ends the headaches that come with many fundraising procedures.
The Schwan’s Cares™ fundraising program enables community members to support their favorite causes for example, churches, youth programs, team sports, schools and community organizations and more! The great thing about Schwan’s Cares™ fundraising network is no one will have to worry about handling cash nor would your child have to stand outside of storefronts seeking people to support their cause and you know whats even better, no long lines to pickup products, whew what a relief this will be!
As a parent I’ve experienced all the above when it came to supporting my children on their charitable causes, the stress was beyond overwhelming but now Schwan’s Cares has implemented this fundraising program that I’m sure more groups, schools, parents and local organizing would be excited to utilize!
The process is very simple and easy to do within minutes, charitable groups can use Schwan’s Cares™ to create a fundraising page to set up and run their own campaigns entirely online.
Schwan’s Cares will assist you in raising money for your event (walk-a-thon, bingo or a carnival day) by giving it an online fundraising presence that allows you to reach more people and get support from those who can’t be there in person.
So many great benefits from utilizing this fundraising network, check it out:
- Set up an easy to use, high payout, online food/grocery fundraising program like Schwan’s Cares, so you can raise money by shopping online and earn a 20% donation for your group.
- Use technology to your advantage. Online fundraising programs allow you to run and manage your fundraiser and use your social network to help you raise more. Take advantage of this.
- Get social! Create a unique hashtag for your campaign. Get parents, teachers and supporters sharing and promoting on Facebook, Facebook Pages, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Use incentives, prizes and competition to drive participation and success. Hit a goal, dunk a teacher. First class to raise $x, gets a pizza party.
- Host an online auction – encourage friends and family to do.
So the next time your group, children, organization or local community need to raise funds for a charitable cause, let go of the headaches and visit Schwan’s Cares for a piece of mind.
Don’t forget to connect with Schwan’s via Facebook & Twitter.
Disclosure: Howdy everyone, I wanted to inform you that I was not compensated for this post. However, I did receive a product and the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my ow