How Long Is a Master in Fashion?
Graduates with a master’s degree in fashion can count on contracts with leading employers in the fashion industry.
A student who has studied at the Istituto Marangoni Miami and received a master’s degree in art is classified as a specialist in this field.
The educational institution trains specialists in various professions related to the fashion industry, art, and design. Istituto Marangoni is equipped with the necessary furniture, inventory, printed materials, laboratory equipment, sewing supplies, and digital technology. If you are interested in creating collections and working in glossy magazines, choose the MA fashion postgraduate course, where there are several programs:
Interested in industrial and interior design? Consider taking a design class. A master’s degree in fashion encompasses all the profession’s creative, technical, and market research aspects.
Students are provided with the following:
- spacious lecture halls with a modern interior;
- computer classes with Apple technology;
- a variety of workshops for practical training;
- large libraries of unique educational materials;
- photo studios and laboratories with the latest equipment;
- sewing machines, cutting tables, dummies;
- open space for students of different classes to work in.
The art class focuses on culture history, art management, and contemporary multimedia art.
The main types of programs include short-term classes, one-year intensive classes, preparatory programs, and undergraduate and graduate programs.
The educational institution offers undergraduate and graduate programs in the following areas:
- digital content in the fashion industry
- interior and furniture design
- creative management
- digital art
- e-business and digital transformation
- communications and media in the luxury market
- brand management of luxury goods
- purchase of collections and merchandising, etc.
The course duration depends on the chosen program.
Future professionals are given the chance to model, work in labs and photo studios, develop start-ups, design collections, and use cutting-edge branding techniques.
Marangoni Miami is an institution where professionals who are passionate about their work are ready to share their experience. The teachers foster the same love for the world of fashion and design in students. The students will learn that creativity is a gift that needs to be continuously nourished, maintained, and stimulated, which is perfectly done throughout the entire course, which mixes theory with regular practice.