HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Baby Camera
As a parent, we worry. We worry about everything. I know I do. It is so nice to see a product that will put your mind at ease. Let me introduce you to the HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Baby Camera. When I tell you this has everything you can possibly think of. It has EVERYTHING! Check out everything that you can do with this nifty contraption.
- Pan & Tilt Functionality – Remotely pan and tilt live video to keep an eye on a larger area
- 720p HD Video Quality – Rich detail and crisp image quality for your monitoring your baby
- Night Vision – Infrared LEDs turn on automatically when it gets dark
- Sound & Motion Detection – Alerts you of detected motion or loud noises, such as your baby crying
- Temperature Sensor – Informs you if the room becomes too hot or cold
- Two-Way Audio – Lets you hear your baby and allows you to respond and calm your child
- 5 Pre-Recorded Lullabies– Soothe your baby with 5 gentle lullabies
- MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot– Record snapshots and videos triggered by motion or sound or add personalized lullabies
- Interchangeable Accent Color Rings – Includes pink and blue accent rings
Oh yes, I forgot to add in that you can also Connect Directly when an Internet connection isn’t available. You can connect your mobile device to the camera’s wireless network for instant local monitoring. How cool is that? I know what you are thinking. It must take forever to set this up. NOPE! Set up was so simple. All you need to do is download the app and start monitoring. Yes, that is it. My best friend just had a baby and she just started putting her in the crib. Now as a parent I totally understand that because this is her first child. She absolutely loves this monitor. It really put her mind at ease that she can see the baby. She called me today to tell me that when her daughter started to wake up and it wasn’t feeding time, She turned on the lullaby and spoke into it. It immediately started soothe her and she fell right to sleep. This is something I highly recommend for every parent.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.