Disclaimer: “This is a sponsor post with Mums The Word Network & Doctors On Demand, All opinions expressed in this post is 100% my own’!
Since summer has arrived and kids are out of school, we all know accidents seems to occur more during the summer months. No matter what incident occurs whether its from sport injuries, sunburns, bumps or bruises, you name it, it can happen!
It’s like everyone is prone to something happening during the summer because it’s basically the most active time of the year for everyone! This is where Doctors on Demand.com can assist you.
Doctor on Demand is available via your Android phone, PC, or an app on your iOS. It’s so easy to install and within minutes you will have a board certified licensed Doctor here in the U.S. right at your finger tips. You can consult with them face-to-face about any non- emergency medical issue.
Just think no waiting in line, no long wait to see a doctor, no patient visit needed or wondering if you’ll be seeing an intern instead of a licensed physician. Again, each Doctor is licensed and ready to address your medical needs. I love how simple the process is.
It only took me a few minutes to get connected to a Doctor. Download the app first, list your symptom, list your current medication or medical diagnosis you my have, payment information and “Wahlaah” you’re connected to a Doctor! I was able to stream fast and within in seconds I was connected to a Doctor that addressed all my medical concerns right from the comfort of my home via PC. I Love Doctors on Demand!!
If you worried about health insurance, don’t! You can visit Doctor on Demand for a live consultation by video for only $40!
Now available to you through Doctors on Demand are the 10 perils of summer potential health hazards to watch out for:
1. Bee Sting – Ouch! Bees, wasps, hornets and other stinging bugs are sometimes unavoidable.
2. Sunburn – Protect your skin from the sun, and avoid the most severe UV rays between 10am-4pm.
3. Concussions – A concussion can result from a blow to the body or head, such as a fall from a swing set.
4. Poison Oak & Ivy – In the woods everything is green and leafy and… poisonous? Some plants really make you itch.
5. Jellyfish – They’re not really fish, and they don’t attack. But their tentacles pack a painful and potent venom.
6. Tick bites – Lyme disease and other complications can arise from a nasty little tick bite. Ask a doctor.
7. Sunstroke – Kids and seniors are at higher risk for heat exhaustion and sunstroke. Be aware.
8. Sports Injuries – After a long winter, we’re in a rush to get outdoors. Sometimes leading to a trip and fall.
9. Burns – Accidents can happen when we’re around campfires or BBQ grills. Get treatment right away.
10. Kids bumps and bruises – Sometimes it’s a minor scrape, but it may be a more serious bruise. Let’s have a look.
Don’t let the 10 Perils of Summer get you down, Doctor on Demand is ready 24/7 to help address your summer medical concerns!
Here is a free one time promo code (NIGHTHELPER) for your first video call to Doctor on Demand. Remember the code expires July 15th so don’t wait, give Doctor on Demand a try today!
Disclaimer:”This is a sponsor post with Mums The Word Network & Doctors On Demand, All opinions expressed in this post is 100% my own’!