Smartphones and tablets have gained immense popularity in the last few decades. The number of people using smartphones has gone up leaps and bounds. Due to the rise in users, the number of apps available on mobiles has also increased. It is straightforward to develop apps in today’s world. All you need to do is choose a user-friendly app-developing platform, such as Andromo and come up with a suitable app.
The rise in mobile users and the number of applications suitable for these handhelds proves one point. People are eager to embrace new and advanced technology with open arms. However, this is the end of the ever-evolving technology. According to experts, digital technology is going to touch an all-new level in the next decade.
Evolution of Digital Technologies in the Next Decade
Technology is going to rise further with every passing year. According to experts, several improvements and innovations will be seen in digital technology. Some of these have been discussed below.
1.Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI): Machines have certainly evolved with time. The type of machines that were used in the last few decades has become obsolete. The devices found today are highly advanced and sophisticated. It is also crucial to note that there is an increase in the abilities of machines to learn and act like intelligent people. This is going to transform the entire world in the coming decade. It will also be the stepping stone for any other advancement in the world of digital technologies.
2 Internet of Things (IoT): The Internet of things or IoT refers to connecting to the internet. This assists in the transfer of data from one place or device to another. It is needless to say that the number of intelligent machines connected to the internet is rising at an alarming rate. This rising number of devices is making it very simple to transmit data from one place to another. The increasing number of devices getting connected to the internet will fuel the growth in AI and Big Data.
3. Augmented Humans and Wearables: There was a time when you had to count your steps while walking or jogging. You had to visit the doctor to get a heartbeat reading and to check your blood pressure levels. Today, the idea of getting all such health-related information on your wrist is trending all across the globe. It all started with the idea of fitness trackers that have become a whole new wearable technology industry. This technology aims to make your lives simpler, boost your overall performance, and lead a safer, healthier, and efficient life. It will not be surprising to find humans merging with technology to give trans-humans or augmented humans.
4. Edge And Cloud Computing: When you talk about cloud computing, it refers to the concept of storing data on other computers. You can access this data through the internet. This concept has helped to make various data and analytics available to the general people. At the same time, when you talk about edge computing, it refers to the idea of processing data on various smart devices, such as mobile phones. Edge computing will succeed in taking cloud computing to an all-new level.
5. 5G Technology: Wireless technology is also steadily improving with every passing year. People used 2G at one point in time that soon improved to 4G. In the coming decade, 5G wireless technology will get introduced, proving to be a significant driving factor. Mobile phone manufacturers will start to implement 5G technology in all their upcoming models. Similarly, telecommunication companies are also working to deploy 5G technology as soon as possible. With the start of the 5G technology, faster broadband speeds can be expected, along with reliable mobile and wireless networks.
6. More Usage of Chatbots and Voice Interfaces: Most of you must know various chatbots, such as Siri and Alexa. Most of you must be used to the idea of communicating with machines just by typing or speaking to them. Just tell the machine what you need it to do, and it will do so quickly. It will not be wrong to say that both Alexa and Siri are groundbreaking innovations. Soon, more and more businesses will soon interact with their customers with the help of chatbots and voice interfaces.
7. Facial Recognition and Computer Vision: If machines can talk, it is not surprising to find machines that can actually “see” as well. With the help of this technology, appliances will be in a better position to interpret the world around them. This will be possible with the help of facial recognition as the prime example. There is a significant probability that a greater regulatory control may be imposed on the use of facial recognition. Nonetheless, it is going to stay for sure.
8. App-Developing Platforms: Although this is not something that will come up in the future as it is already available for use, it is still worth mentioning. Building a business application has become very simple with the help of app-developing platforms, such as Andromo. There is no need for you to have any coding knowledge, and you can easily use one of these platforms to develop a business app to be used on mobiles. The best part about these platforms is that these come with pre-programed templates that you can use for your app. You will also find pre-filled content and background themes that will prove to be extremely useful for your app. With the help of such platforms, you can quickly develop apps for Windows, iOS, and Android.
Technology advancement has never stopped and is never going to stop. On the contrary, it is bound to improve with time. However, what lies in wait for you is something that the world is eagerly awaiting. Whatever it will be, it will surely be of utmost usage to the people of the world as a whole. The more technology advancements takes place, the better it will be for all the countries as a whole.