It is not easy to free oneself from addiction, whether it is alcohol or any kind of drug. It requires your willingness and the support of your family, friends or, loved ones besides the process of treatment provided by doctors and caregivers.
A family member/friend or a loved one can be a victim of addiction at any point in life. You can help them out if you can identify the symptoms at the earliest.
Apart from drug testing and monitoring regularly, ORO House Los Angeles Drug Rehab aims at engaging their patients in several activities and groups so that they do not feel isolated. There are usually five or six members in each group. The process is important to check the level of improvement in the physical and mental state of the patients.
Being in a group would give you a feeling that there are other individuals like you, and all of you are together in the struggle towards returning to a normal, active life.
Some information regarding the treatment
- The treatment is long-term and consists of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days or longer based on the requirement from a case-to-case basis.
- Long-term treatment is required as re-occurrences and relapses frequently happen, even after the patient is free from addiction.
- The in-house treatment comes in package forms.
- There are luxurious residential facilities inside the rehab, and you can get a view of the ocean in Malibu.
- Identify the reason or cause of addiction.
- Detox program for overcoming withdrawal symptoms.
- A post-detox customized treatment process. In this stage, the patient is totally free of addiction and medically stable.
- Luxury treatment packages for those who are accustomed to high-end living.
- A different set of treatments for young adults is designed to nurture and care for them.
- Taking help from the patient’s family or close ones if required during the recovery process.
The treatment process is designed by a team that has good experience in the concerned field. They, too, have to undergo a continuous training process to keep themselves updated regarding addiction’s latest treatment processes.
The ORO House Los Angeles Drug Rehab centers have a license from the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and accreditation from the Joint Commission to carry out the detox and follow-up treatment at the same location. The centers also follow the protocols of the following:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration).
The centers have an Alumni program. It provides an opportunity for those who have completed their rehab to interact and share their experiences with those who are currently undergoing treatment.
Those who are back to their normal, active life guide the new members on their path to recovery.
Depression and anxiety are the major causes that lead to growing incidents of substance abuse in the U.S. They affect both young adults and older individuals. So, the staff at ORO House consider love and compassionate care as an essential part of the treatment.