In accordance with the tendencies of vacuum cleaners sales in 2018, the best quiet vacuum cleaner for your home is the one that offers optimization of your efforts on cleaning. That is to say, it should be a robot. Such helper will take upon itself your duty to mop and sweep your floor as often as you would like it to be done.
This is reasonable as modern busy world offers an abundance of other daily tasks that make successful fulfillment of your household duties next to impossible. The day still consists of 24 hours! To make vacuuming less tiresome and time-consuming affair, producers of equipment for home elaborated smart solution – robot vacuum cleaners.
These gadgets demand the minimal assistance of a human. Now you can devote your time to any other activity, have a rest or even a sleep (this is possible due to the quietness of the latest models) while the robot will do the cleaning job for you. Here we offer two options for different purposes.
- Helps pet owners to minimize the efforts on cleaning after pets. From now on, you will not need to spend hours picking up after your dog or cat. It was developed to reduce to zero your efforts on dusting the paw prints of your animal companions so you will no longer suffer from them and the constant pet hair moping.
- Copes with spacious rooms easily. The size of your house is of no importance if your cleaning helper is this robot cleaner due to the capability to run on one battery power for a long time.
- Provides multifunction operation. This compact household helper will sweep, mop, vacuum for you despite the type of floor in your house.
- Sterilizes. All the enlisted processes run simultaneously with UV sterilizing!
- Cleans your air. This is one more reason why this gadget is a reliable companion in household errands: fulfilling its duty to clean your floor, it takes care of the quality of air in the apartment! Due to the HEPA filters, it destroys harmful allergens.
- Guards your quietness. The vacuum operation is so quiet that the process of cleaning will not interfere with your quiet pastime or sleep. This robot belongs to the top quiet vacuum cleaners on the market!
What’s more, the device is extremely independent, so it demands your minimal participation in the cleaning performance due to:
- Big dustbin. You do not need to clean out the dustbin all the time as the one installed in this model is actually the largest available today in the gadgets of this type (1 liter).
- Individual cleaning program. You can adjust the cleaning scheme to your needs so that you will not even need to think of the necessity to do your regular cleaning – the robot will start “scrub and scour” your floor at the appointed time and day.
- Remote control. If you are eager to control your vacuum cleaner’s work from a far, this model offers the needed option.
- Automated self-charging. With this vacuum, you don’t even have to keep in mind to charge it to ascertain it will perform its functions on time!
- Edge sensors. You should not either protect your home cleaner as it “sees” all the problematic rising or falling areas like platforms or stairs.
This is a reliable and quiet vacuum cleaner for your home, but in some types of cleaning activities it is not the best one:
- The gadget does not illustrate a perfect operation on thick rugs;
- Needs the owner’s assistance as pet hair enwraps wheels and brush;
- Mops with one-half throttle;
- Impinges the furniture.
iRobot Roomba 650
For people willing to get a complete package of functions in one machine, there is another great and quiet option. Here you can check out the best vacuum cleaners: Review by CleanWellExpert! It is the best example of the quietest vacuum gadgets which were created thinking of optimization: this model is the second to none when it comes to evaluation of efficiency factor and quietness. Here is what it assumes:
- Optimized size. The robot is very compact in comparison with other leaders of the market, and its weight does not exceed 12 pounds.
- Large bin. It is another point of optimization: despite the tiny size of the vacuum cleaner, the model includes a big waste bin, so you don’t have to throw out the garbage all the time.
- Powerfulness and all-purposeness. The robot can cope with cleaning on different types of surfaces due to the efficient cleaning system including three stages. It automatically adjusts to the type and height of your rug. Due to the great suction power, this quiet vacuum cleaner will also cope with the specific dust like pet hair.
- Easy and variable programming. Unlike most of the smart cleaning robots, this one is user-friendly: you will not waste time on the acquaintance with instruction.
- Independent and quiet operation. iRobot Roomba 650 does not need your assistance to cope with cords, stairs or furniture as the installed sensors detect them. This model easily discovers the dirty locations and make more efforts to clean them. iAdapt system is another valuable feature in this concern. Besides, with this model, you can even determine the perimeter of cleaning for your helper not to interfere with your activities due to the Virtual Wall.
Just set the schedule for your cleaner (up to seven times a week) and enjoy the perfect cleanness every day. Your devoted helper will not disturb your privacy with sounds. It is one of the quietest vacuum cleaners!
Though the number of advantages shows it is chosen the top model for a reason, iRobot Roomba 650 has some disadvantages:
- Its price is significantly bigger in comparison with other robot vacuum cleaners;
- Sensor system might fail;
- Recharge takes much time if the battery power was reduced to zero;
- The cleaner can get stuck (very seldom).
Now that you are well aware of the opportunities of the best vacuum cleaners 2018, weigh up their advantages and disadvantages to determine your happy middle for successful and peaceful housekeeping! For more information on quiet vacuum cleaners, visit Home Clean Expert.