The Beets Blu Wireless Heart Monitor is a great asset for the person that likes to keep track of their heart rate while doing their work out. The great thing about this heart monitor is that it is wireless and keeps the stats with Bluetooth Smart. It has a range of 35 foot equivalent to 10 meters.
One thing I thought was really neat was that it comes with a soft elastic chest strap. My husband loves this because he doesn’t have to worry about something on his upper arm or wrist. He tends to sweat more than the average person when he works out. There is no slipping or chafing from the Beets Blu wireless heart monitor which is a huge advantage.
Why should you invest in a Beets Blu Wireless Heart Monitor you ask?
- It is important in order to achieve your maximum workout goal that you keep track of the healthy ‘zone’ of your heart rate.
- It will help you increase your endurance.
- Burn that troublesome fat.
- Also, it will keep your heart from beating too fast which can alter how you feel during your workout or worse.
- Also, keep in mind this is a great gift for anyone 50 and older that has recently recuperated from a recent illness or condition.
What is the Beets Blu Wireless Heart Monitor compatible with?
There are over 30 IOS apps that are compatible with this wireless heart monitor. Map my Run, Walk my Dog, Cyclemeter just to name a few to give you an idea.
This monitor is also compatible with Google Play (Android) apps too.
Items that this heart monitor is compatible with:
- iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6/6 plus, iPod touch 5th gen
- iPod nano 7with nike+
- iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad 3, iPad Air
- Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7
- HTC Droid DNA, HTC One, HTC One X+
- Motorola Moto G, Lg G2, Sony Xperia Z
You can visit Beets Blu at their links below:
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. However, I did receive a product from the company below and the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines.