Zipit Bedding is one of those inventions that you think, “why didn’t I think of that?”. I was amazed when ours showed up. I couldn’t quite figure out how it would work. Originally I wanted it for my teen’s bedroom. She goes to college and I thought it would be neat for her to have while she was home. Then once she left it could be zipped up and all pretty until she came back again. Since it didn’t arrive until after she was back to college, I decided my husband and I would give it a whirl. I will be honest, and this isn’t a negative, I kind of felt claustrophobic. I think it was the fact that I had the sides zipped up on my side and so did my husband. Now if I was sleeping in it by myself? Of course! It is truly a cool concept.
Features of Zipit Bedding:
- Kids stay tucked in & warm all night
- Wash and fit as one
- Fun and interactive
- Make & change your bed in seconds
- Super soft & durable
- Perfect for hard-to-make bunk beds
- Zippered side pocket for your ‘stuff’
- Reversible or Mix & Match
- Perfect for college students
- No more messy teens
Each set includes:
- Zippered comforter and fitted bed sheet, the elastic on the fitted sheet is heavy duty and secures wonderfully.
- Free matching zippered pillow case included (or 2 if you order the queen size).
You can purchase your Zipit Bedding comes in 3 sizes online:
The comforter shown above is Queen. Three patterns available. (come also in Twin).
Twin/Full come in 6 patterns. You can view these on their website. You can only purchase these online.
Twin size: $59.98 plus s/p
Full/Queen size: $79.98 plus s/p
Follow Zipit Bedding on their social media: