Do you need some house cleaning tips to make your home look better and more livable? Well, you’re in the right place!
Cleaning your house can be a dull and tiring job, but by doing it right, your job can be less stressful. Cleaning should not be a difficult task. Instead, it should be turned into a habit or a fun chore. This article is full of cleaning tips that will keep your house more homey and comfortable.
Make a Cleaning Checklist for your House
Firstly, you must have enough cleaning supplies with you, or else, you’re just wasting your time. If you create a spring cleaning checklist, you can easily sort out the important things to do that will make things easier for you. With this, you can easily control the task by breaking up the task by schedule.
Here is a sample checklist you can use:
- Dust furniture/windows/corner cobwebs/top drawers
- Wipe door frames and door knobs
- Arrange clothes
- Vacuum the carpet and sweep the floors
- Change the bed sheet and curtain
- Clean the sink and counter
- Clean oven, stove, and microwave
- Put out the rotting food from the fridge
- Take out the trash
- Clean the mirror
- Sanitize sinks and counters
- Wipe cabinet doors
- Change curtains
- Clean tub and toilet seat
House Organization Tips
An important tip for house cleaning is getting rid of all the clutter. If you want to make your house free from clutter, then these house cleaning tips on decluttering will make things easier for you.
– Begin with little corners and small items. When you start big and were not able to finish, it might only make you feel more stressed and frustrated, so, starting small is the way to go.
It’s best to start with your closet or drawer. The pleasure of seeing an organized closet or office table is going to help you want to keep everything in your surrounding clean and decluttered.
– Sort out items. Having large boxes where you can put things you want to put away can do a lot. You are then able to sort things out on whether they’re frequently used, rarely used, or if they are able to be sold or thrown away. When organizing things, it is important to be open-minded and accept that some things are meant to be thrown away. Keeping things that you don’t need, will only lead to more clutter and pile up your living space even more with things that you no longer need to use.
– Do some organization on a daily basis. Doing it little by little on a daily basis is going to help you have a neat home and of course, a great way to organize home better. By doing little things every day, you will be able to save more time as tasks are not going to pile up. Taking back the items in their proper places after using them is a good idea as well.
Hire a House Cleaning Service
Sometimes, no matter how much we try to keep our house clean or how eager we are to clean our house, there are instances that we are just too busy to deal with it. So, our last house cleaning tip is to hire a reliable cleaning company to do the job for you.
Hiring a company of expert to clean your home, especially when you are too busy at work or for taking care of your family, may, of course, cost you some buck. However, the way it will make your life easier makes it a worthwhile investment. You might even have some time for yourself to relax and do other important things.
However, before deciding which house cleaning company to choose, there are some standards you need to follow. You have to make sure that you are hiring a house cleaning company that will cover accidental damages while doing their task. You may want to see references brought by other clients that used the service of the cleaning company and see what they have to say.
It is also important to determine the company’s fixed rate in order to avoid any confusion later or you won’t get the service you’re looking for. Prepare a checklist of the tasks you want to be done and hand it to them – doing this will make sure that the cleaner won’t forget anything.
Hopefully, these house cleaning tips have been helpful in motivating you to clean your home. If you are looking for a house cleaning company, then make sure you do your proper research in order to find the best service possible.