There are lots of people who love to spend their time in visiting new places, exploring local inhabitants, pampering themselves through the local regional cuisines and a lot of other fantastic activities. If you are lucky enough to go on a trip to London, here are the few things that you can’t afford to miss while on a visit to this oldest city in the world.
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London- Warner Brothers have given this world some amazing bunch of movies which would always be a treasure to the movie buffs. Maybe every year you opt for an online gift delivery in London to surprise your best friend or lover on birthday or anniversary but this time take a tour to this studio and gather some golden memories to cherish forever. Whether you are not a Harry Potter movie fan but if you love watching movies, the tour of this famous English studio is a refreshing experience in itself. You can easily get a behind-the-scenes tour of the Harry Potter films at this iconic studio. It will offer you the amazing view of the sets, costumes, props used and some of the exotic locations of the movies like Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office, and Hagrid’s hut.
- Buckingham Palace- The state head of the United Kingdom, the Queen lives in this splendid 775 rooms Palace which is the official residence of the royal family. It is said to be one of the few working royal palaces that are existing in this world. The lavishly decorated state rooms of the palace are further open to the normal visitors during the summer months.
- Oxford Street- The place is a true paradise for all the shopaholics as it offers a variety of shopping activities. It is known as the heart of the city’s shopping and has more than 300 shops, outlets and stores that offer a vast gamut of choices ranging from the British to well-known international designers. It also consists of exceptional gift shops in London that can help you choose the perfect gift item for your loved ones.
- Coco-Cola London Eye- It is one of the remarkable features in the London skyline and offers the outstanding view of the London through its mind blowing 32 capsules. You need to climb aboard this amazing landmark that can provide a breath taking experience of more than 55 landmarks in London.
- Madame Tussauds Museum- The art lovers will definitely feel overjoyed by having a visit to this famous art gallery. It houses wax statues of some of the world renowned personalities like Lady Gaga, Angelina Jolie, Queen Elizabeth, Usain Bolt and others that are visited by a lot of people every day.
- London Dungeon- If you want to experience the chills and shivers down your spine, you need to offer a visit to this extraordinary place which is known as London Dungeon. It will embark you on live actors performances, thrilling rides and excellent special effects that will take you to the darkest times of the London.
- Hop on Hop off Bus Tour- If you want to enjoy a soothing visit around this city, you need to book the ticket for this hop on and hop off bus tour before 24 hours in advance. You will be treated to the mesmerizing sightseeing and can witness some of the amazing places in London such as Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and other such landmarks.
So, enjoy this superb city and send gifts to London as a token of appreciation and gratitude to your loved ones who have provided you with this wonderful opportunity of visiting this iconic London city through the help of any reliable online gift delivery in London.