Many of you may be asking “what’s all the hype about Therafit new line of shoes”? Well let me tell you their brand is one of my favorite shoe companies and here’s why: no matter if you’re working, walking daily, running constantly or just out on the town Therafit has your feet covered with total comfort.
It is so important to have a pair of comfortable shoes because having a comfortable pair of shoes is important to your health. Trust me I know, I suffer from a chronic back injury that effects my back right down to my feet. So I have to have shoes that not only support me but provide me with comfort all day long and Therafit shoes has done that for me every time I’ve worn them.
When I read about the creator of the Therafit shoe it really didn’t surprise me that the person was a Doctor. I knew whoever created them had to have some form education as to how important it is to create shoes that are well constructed, supportive, made for comfort and of course stylish.
Actually, if you’re familiar with the TV show Doctor’s then you should recognize Dr. Lisa Masterson,
Patented technology utilizing the signature 7-layer Personalized Comfort System (PCS)
- 3 removable PCS dual-density comfort adapters in the midsole wedge
- Superior arch support
- Removable cushioned insoles featuring gel inserts for added protection
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to help prevent mold and bacteria
- Synthetic upper with fashion prints
- Plush, padded tongue and collar for additional comfort
- Durable rubber outsole
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Accredited by the National Posture Institute
- 1.5″ heel height
- 9.9 ounce weight
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 sample size. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Vegan friendly