Well hello to all my readers I welcome you back!!
Today our topic will be about eliminating bed wetting odors. As you know when you are dealing with a children who suffers from Nocturnal Enuresis or an adult who is Incontinent the smell of urine may linger on long after the incident has occured. Eliminating bed wetting odor is not as easy as people may think. A child with enuresis is not a major or critical problem, but it is a difficult and frustrating one. Wet sheets, wet blankets, wet pajamas and there room smelling of urine all add to the dismay felt by the child and parent.
Best solution for removing stains and odors from the child’s bedroom would be.
1) Baking soda and water : equal parts
2) Water and vinegar: equal parts
3) Borax will help to kill the spores and help eliminate odor.
4) Product called- Urine Be Gone–it’s a natural biodegradable urine and stain odor remover
5)There are also services to help clean and assist with urine smell.
6) Soaking clothes in Clorox will help eliminate smell in clothes. Always add a fabric softer-it helps to make the clothes smell fresh.
But think about this…. all these cleaning methods for bed wetters can be eliminating once the child or adult begins to use the Night Helper Potty Watch.
Giving a child and adult a dry night sleep.
- Teens Back In Diapers!!!
- Reach Out, Help Iowa. We Can Make A Difference!!